Food is the centerpiece of our lives. It’s used in times of celebration, to brings families and friendships together, to fuel our body, nourish our souls and can help us radiate from the inside out.
Executive Chef Jessica Emich—who holds a Master’s Degree in Holistic Nutrition and a culinary degree from California Culinary Academy—builds menus around a fusion of nutritious, sustainable and wildly delicious ingredients with timeless recipes to create “holistic comfort food” that nourishes your body, heart and mind on every level.
We are committed to:
- Sustainable, local, farm-to-table (and often back to farm) ingredients from the Front Range. Our kitchen scraps are composted to feed the soil and the animals at several of Boulder’s local farms.
- Maintaining a 100% Gluten-Free and GMO-Free kitchen, and accommodating food allergies and sensitivities, because everyone should be able to eat a beautiful meal without fear of discomfort or judgment.
- Making everything on your plate in house, including breads, sauces, dressings, juices, broths and desserts. They are all made right here in our kitchen with a whole lot of love.
- Soaking, sprouting and fermenting our grains and beans so they are easily digestible and provide more nutrients for your body.
- Preparing every recipe so the highest amount of vitamins, minerals and nutrition are preserved.
- Providing options for Paleo, Vegans, Vegetarians and everything in between. There’s something here for everyone.
- High vibrational food prepared with love, intention and knowledge about what’s healthy for the body. It is food, from the heart.
- Supporting a vibrant local community and economy by eating seasonally and locally by purchasing locally whenever possible and going farm direct with our farmers. We also believe eating seasonally as well as locally gives us the highest level of nutrients and exactly what our body needs during that particular time of year.
We promise to serve food you can trust, food that will nourish you from the inside out.