Food is the centerpiece of our lives. It’s used in times of celebration, brings families and friendships together, feeds our body, nourishes our souls and helps us radiate from the inside out.
Executive Chef Jessica Emich—who holds a Master’s Degree in Holistic Nutrition and a culinary degree from California Culinary Academy—builds menus around a fusion of nutritious, sustainable and wildly delicious ingredients with timeless recipes to create “holistic comfort food” that nourishes your body, heart and mind on every level.
We are committed to:
- Sustainable, local, farm-to-table (and often back to farm) ingredients from the Front Range. Our kitchen scraps are composted to feed the soil and the animals at several of Boulder’s local farms.
- Maintaining a 100% Gluten-Free and GMO-Free kitchen, and accommodating food allergies and sensitivities, because everyone should be able to eat a beautiful meal without fear of discomfort or judgment.
- Making everything on your plate in house, including breads, sauces, dressings, juices, broths and desserts. They are all made right here in our kitchen with a whole lot of love.
- Soaking, sprouting and fermenting our grains and beans so they are easily digestible and provide more nutrients for your body.
- Preparing every recipe so the highest amount of vitamins, minerals and nutrition are preserved.
- Providing options for Paleo, Vegans, Vegetarians and everything in between. There’s a little something here for everyone.
- High vibrational food prepared with love intention and knowledge about what’s healthy for the body. High vibrational foods promote healing and are deeply nourishing and energizing on a cellular level.
- Supporting a vibrant local community and economy by purchasing locally whenever possible.
We want you to feel good about what you are putting into that body of yours.